Improved version of my all-purpose leather Duster. Since I'm doing less and less LARPs in full armor, I needed a lighter outfit. As always, please forgive the bad taste shopped face.
Everything (xcept the sword) is hand made. The base is a vo-viet kimono, very straight and simple.
- buttons are sculpted from boxwood, a very nice material to carve. Smells very good and looks a lot like bones once oiled.
- sewed fur on the edges. Needs more.
- pauldrons comes from an old armor. Detachable.
- Not visible at first, but the elongated lower parts are sewed with flame-shaped patterns.
- many metal decorations here and there.
- arms are detachable.
The overall has a really Nordic look and is quite comfy.