This is the fourth version of my Larp Leather Armor.
Not much is visible to the eyes, but there is many improvements since the v3 :
- I now have a leather tunique underneath,
- the arms are fixed under the inner pauldrons,
- the fur descents are now fixed to the armor, levering the weigh on my hips,
- full legs protection,
- the outer pauldrons are fixed to the inner's one more closely to the neck,
- the helmet and the head protection inside have ear holes, which is essential to get the orders right,
- lost the amber stone of my right glove
The whole becomes a little heavy to wear., but really comfy and not too hot. Besides I can bend, sit, jump and run on short distances without problems.
To run on long distances, I need to work on my stamina.